Broom Cottages Primary and nursery school
Broom Cottages Primary & Nursery School has the academic, personal and social welfare of its children at the heart of everything it offers.
Relationships are based on fairness and trust and we actively encourage our children to become caring, hardworking, creative citizens of the future with a sound sense of right and wrong.
We encourage every child to reach their full potential in all aspects of learning, preparing them to become active and highly valued members of the local and global community.
A wide range of educational experiences
We are continuing to develop effective procedures which secure the partnership between pupils, parents/carers and school.
Latest Calendar Events
- Summer Holiday20Jul2019
- The Year Five children at Broom Cottages Primary School are excited to be taking part in the GreenPower Goblin Kart project for the second year running.
- Year one and two children at Broom Cottages Primary School have been having a yummy time making fruit kebabs!
- Reception children at Broom Cottages Primary School are enjoying finding out about different animals as part of their new topic 'All Creatures Great and Small'.
- Children in Class 2A had a special treat at Broom Cottages Primary School last Friday.
- The Reception Class children at Broom Cottages Primary School found out about the important role of our fire fighters last half term.