Broom Cottages Primary and nursery school
Broom Cottages Primary & Nursery School has the academic, personal and social welfare of its children at the heart of everything it offers.
Relationships are based on fairness and trust and we actively encourage our children to become caring, hardworking, creative citizens of the future with a sound sense of right and wrong.
We encourage every child to reach their full potential in all aspects of learning, preparing them to become active and highly valued members of the local and global community.
A wide range of educational experiences
We are continuing to develop effective procedures which secure the partnership between pupils, parents/carers and school.
Latest Calendar Events
- Spring Half-Term16Feb2019
- Key Stage 2 Choir26Feb2019
3:15 pm - 4:30 pm @ Assembly Hall
- Gymnastics Club27Feb2019
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm @ Gym
For children in Year 3 - Year 6. This club is run by an external sports coach and will cost £2.00 per session.
Broom Cottages Primary and Nursery School News
- Children in Class 2A at Broom Cottages Primary School have taken part in a 'Poetry Patrol' competition.
- Our Key Stage One children had a treat last week, as Flopsy the rabbit came to stay in school. The children thoroughly enjoyed looking after Flopsy and had fun learning how to care for him.
- We have created a new raffle system to reward pupils with good attendance in school.
- The Year 5 Children at Broom Cottages have been fortunate to be involved in an exciting Goblin Kart project.
- Planting Seeds