Broom Cottages Primary and nursery school
Broom Cottages Primary & Nursery School has the academic, personal and social welfare of its children at the heart of everything it offers.
Relationships are based on fairness and trust and we actively encourage our children to become caring, hardworking, creative citizens of the future with a sound sense of right and wrong.
We encourage every child to reach their full potential in all aspects of learning, preparing them to become active and highly valued members of the local and global community.
A well established school council acts to give the pupils a clear voice in decision making processes.
A wide range of educational experiences
We are continuing to develop effective procedures which secure the partnership between pupils, parents/carers and school.
Latest Calendar Events
- Bee Happy Club20Jan2020
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm @ Miss Palmer's Room
5 sessions in total and each session. This club is limited to Year 3/4 children and costs £3.00.
- Key Stage 2 Choir21Jan2020
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm @ Assembly Hall
For children in Year 3 - Year 6.
- Gymnastics Club22Jan2020
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm @ Gym
For children in Year 3 - Year 6. This club is run by an external sports coach and will cost £2.00 per session. This club is limited to 20 participants.
- Reception children at Broom Cottages Primary and Nursery School have been enjoying using their new outdoor painting wall. The children have been having fun creating their own artistic masterpieces!!
- The children at Broom Cottages Primary and Nursery School had fun last Friday dressing up and raising money for Children in Need.
- Thank you to everyone at Broom Cottages Primary and Nursery School who entered our pumpkin competition!
- The children from Year 5 and 6 at Broom Cottages Primary and Nursery School have been working with OASES to find out about climate change and its possible impact on our lives.
- Thank you to everyone who helped to organise, supported and contributed to Broom Cottages' summer fair.