Broom Cottages Primary and nursery school
Broom Cottages Primary & Nursery School has the academic, personal and social welfare of its children at the heart of everything it offers.
Relationships are based on fairness and trust and we actively encourage our children to become caring, hardworking, creative citizens of the future with a sound sense of right and wrong.
We encourage every child to reach their full potential in all aspects of learning, preparing them to become active and highly valued members of the local and global community.
A well established school council acts to give the pupils a clear voice in decision making processes.
A wide range of educational experiences
We are continuing to develop effective procedures which secure the partnership between pupils, parents/carers and school.
Latest Calendar Events
- Bee Happy Club09Dec2019
3:05 pm - 4:15 pm @ Miss Palmer's Room
The club is centred around therapeutic play with an aim for children to express their thoughts and feelings in a relaxed atmosphere whilst taking part in a range of activities. This is limited to Year 5 and 6 Children and costs £3.00 for the 6 sessions.
- Reception Nativity Performance10Dec2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am @ Assembly Hall
Tickets are on sale now available from Reception Class priced at £2.00. Get them now because once they’re gone, they’re gone! Thank you in advance for your support. It really is appreciated.
- Key Stage 1 Nativity Performance10Dec2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm @ Assembly Hall
Tickets are on sale now available from main reception priced at £2.00. Get them now because once they’re gone, they’re gone! Thank you in advance for your support. It really is appreciated.
- Reception children at Broom Cottages Primary and Nursery School have been enjoying using their new outdoor painting wall. The children have been having fun creating their own artistic masterpieces!!
- The children at Broom Cottages Primary and Nursery School had fun last Friday dressing up and raising money for Children in Need.
- Thank you to everyone at Broom Cottages Primary and Nursery School who entered our pumpkin competition!
- The children from Year 5 and 6 at Broom Cottages Primary and Nursery School have been working with OASES to find out about climate change and its possible impact on our lives.
- Thank you to everyone who helped to organise, supported and contributed to Broom Cottages' summer fair.