INTENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND IMPACT
The PE curriculum at Broom Cottages will offer children the opportunities to develop:
· A wider variety of skills linked to activity and school sport.
· Core values which will allow them to become confident adults.
· The ability to be resilient.
· High aspirations which will see them become eager to improve on their personal best.
· An understanding of the importance of a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
· A love of physical activity.
Long Term Planning
The knowledge and skills required to progress and excel in each area are set out in the progression documents below:
Gymnastics Progression of Skills