How Children with SEND engage in All activities?
We enable all children to engage fully in all aspects of school life. To do this, we:
- We ensure that all children with SEND are fully included in all activities of the school in order to promote the highest levels of achievement, for example; ensuring that children with language delay are supported with visual aids and prompts.
- We ensure that all pupils have access to the school curriculum and all school activities, for example; additional adult support to model and support learning. We are prepared to seek advice, resources, equipment and we continually invest in training when needed in order to provide quality-learning experiences for our children.
- We hold a celebration assembly each week that celebrates success for pupil’s achievements both in school and during out of school activities.
- We plan activities such as visits and trips, with consideration for children, including those with SEND so that they can fully participate; risk assessments are always completed in advance of these trips.
- All pupils use the “Good To Be Green” reward system and dojo points to celebrate success, attendance etc.
- At the end of each term, a Golden Day is held to celebrate successes and all pupils are able to access all events.
SEND Information Report
- Our SEND Provision
- The kinds of SEND that are provided for:
- Our approach to teaching children and young people with SEND
- How we adapt the curriculum and learning environment for children and young people with SEND
- How we identify, assess and review children with special educational needs
- How children with SEND engage in all activities?
- How we evaluate the effectiveness of SEND Provision