How we evaluate the effectiveness of SEND provision
We continuously ensure the provision has a positive impact on the outcomes for all of our children/young people. Broom Cottages, including the Governing Body, is committed to regular and systematic evaluation of the effectiveness of its work. In this respect, the Headteacher will report termly to Governors upon the quality of education provided for and the achievements of pupils with SEND.
We do this in a variety of ways, including:
- Robust evaluation of policy and practice
- Book scrutinies
- SENDCo/SLT/Governor monitoring
- Learning walks
- Regular observation of teaching by the Head-teacher and other senior teachers and subject leaders.
SEND Information Report
- Our SEND Provision
- The kinds of SEND that are provided for:
- Our approach to teaching children and young people with SEND
- How we adapt the curriculum and learning environment for children and young people with SEND
- How we identify, assess and review children with special educational needs
- How children with SEND engage in all activities?
- How we evaluate the effectiveness of SEND Provision