Compliments, complaints and feedback
At Broom Cottages we value the contributions made by parents and carers. Any concerns, complaints or compliments can be made by contacting our School Office or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always seeking to improve on the quality of education we provide for children with SEN and are keen to hear from parents about their child’s experience.
We would also like your views about the content of our SEND Information Report. If you would like to comment please email email@example.com
Compliments are always greatly received and can be passed on either directly to staff and the SENDCO, or formally recorded via our regular questionnaires to parents or in the form of a letter to the Head Teacher. These positive comments will be published on this area of our school website.
We hope that complaints about our SEND provision will be rare, however, if there should be a concern the process outlined in the school Complaints Policy should be followed.
Further information can be found in the Complaints Policy in the School Policies section of your website or by visiting the Durham SEND Information, Advice and Support Service website.
SEND Information Report
- Our SEND Provision
- The kinds of SEND that are provided for:
- Our approach to teaching children and young people with SEND
- How we adapt the curriculum and learning environment for children and young people with SEND
- How we identify, assess and review children with special educational needs
- How children with SEND engage in all activities?
- How we evaluate the effectiveness of SEND Provision